Babies Babies

Awesome!

This is so catchy and awesome! I hope you continue making babiez

Tron: Lolgacy Tron: Lolgacy

LOL.

@m3rchant.. It's not a "robot guy". He is Thomas Bangalter, part of the french duo Daft Punk, who made the soundtrack for this movie. In the movie, they DO appear.
Anyway.. Pretty funny.. I liked the fact you mixed the trailer and messed it all up then. :P
Nice.. It could have been longer, though.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I didn't think I was going to like this..

.. BUT it's awesome. The lyrics are freaking funny, it loops amazingly, and it's addicting.
Roses are red, violets are blue.
I'll give this a 10, it's true.

Interlocked Interlocked

Preetty cool

But the soundtrack really didn't make any positive effects. In fact, I muted it to listen to other music. That's something you wanna fix. You need a very good soundtrack, specially in a game that is supposed to concentrate and make the player entertrained for a long time.
I couldn't pass Puzzle #14.. It is pretty "challenging". Awesome! :)
Good work at the graphics and gameplay. You've done it nicely! Nice job =D

BattlePaint BattlePaint

This is not just "awesome".

It is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Niiiiiiiiice job on the artwork and the music! The music really made me get into the game. I would be very pleased if you turn the music available for download here in NG.
Great job. :D

:the game: :the game:

OH GOD YES

OH YES! 11/10. Please. :D
Epic.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

This song gave me a fucking chill, nice job!

The End of Time The End of Time

Great song! You've managed to do a very catchy and interesting music in less than a minute ;)

Tremulos responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! Yeah, that's how I prefer to make my music ;D

One Eternal Dream One Eternal Dream

Mostly epic.

Well.. This is a review box, so I'm giving a full review: every single aspect (or most of them, since I may not remember all of them) that I did and didn't like about the song. Get ready to read some serius stuff! :P
~~
I loved the idea of the "Peace" and "Violence" kind of "fighting" constantly.. It was the touch the song needed to be awesome. And it did! :D
The main theme is catchy and simple (nice work on that btw :D), but it doesn't play much (not bad in this case), considering this song is 4mins long. The bridges you've composed fitted perfectly into the song. That is very good!
The notes you've chosen were simply mindblowing. They were really really really REAAAALLY epic. Great job, for real! This is how a song should be composed.
I loved the "orchestra" on the back.. There is always more than one instrument playing at the same time, and it gives a great feeling to the song. Also, the instruments you've chosen were great!
The only reason - ONLY reason - I'm giving this a 9 is because before the "ultimate break" (2:44), you kind of lost the rhythm.. It's not exactly constant, since there are many notes that last too long, or are too short, considering the main beat. That's something you need to work on. Aaaaaaaaalthooough.. After the "break", the rythm and length of the notes are perfect! Simply PERFECT!
~~
I sincerely belive that if you had nailed the length of the notes BEFORE the breakdown as much as you did after it, it would be the most epic song ever.
Believe me, I've been listening to this song for an entire week, for more than two hours each day. That's a looot of loops! I know what I'm talking about. If you could just work on the rhythm before the "break", it would be a FUCKING KICK-ASS SONG =DDDDDDD
I hope you don't get me wrong.. The song is awesome. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be writing such an detailed and big review, nor I would have listened to it for more than three hours today.
~~
Hope you work on the things you haven't done so epicly, and improve the epic stuff! Great job on this one :)
Have a good day,
Squiddy.

Veneox responds:

Honestly, this my most appreciated review I have gotten for any song I have done. I love how in depth you have went and how much you described the goods and bads.

I do believe that the slow down before the 2:44 lost the effect I was giving it, and would indeed be better without it. Good job in giving me that notice.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it and because of this review I will make a version 2, once I have gotten a better program with more realistic instruments to use within it.

Thank you. ;}