Interlocked Interlocked

Preetty cool

But the soundtrack really didn't make any positive effects. In fact, I muted it to listen to other music. That's something you wanna fix. You need a very good soundtrack, specially in a game that is supposed to concentrate and make the player entertrained for a long time.
I couldn't pass Puzzle #14.. It is pretty "challenging". Awesome! :)
Good work at the graphics and gameplay. You've done it nicely! Nice job =D

BattlePaint BattlePaint

This is not just "awesome".

It is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Niiiiiiiiice job on the artwork and the music! The music really made me get into the game. I would be very pleased if you turn the music available for download here in NG.
Great job. :D

:the game: :the game:

OH GOD YES

OH YES! 11/10. Please. :D
Epic.

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Awesome!

I really liked the soundtrack. It was sooo freakking good.
Nice levels, nice difficulty.
Just one thing; What the freak does the duck gets when I finish all 40 levels? I only saw a freaking chest. :(
Great game. :D

Build A Lot! Build A Lot!

Quite nice.

Except for a couple things:
1~ As many people said/will say, too short.
2~ The time-count never resets (only when you end the game).
3~ There should be a mute buttom
4~ And a pause one.

Outside of those, it was a good one! Fun to play as well. :)
Keep on rocking in the Gold Grounds.

Binary Binary

Mind Fruckin'

Those puzzles ain't for the weak ones!
Nice game.. I got stucked at the puzzle with the two circles at the Planet II, but I'll solve it later. Promise.

Chromatronix Chromatronix

Awesome!

I just think some of they are waay too easy. Idk, I just passed level 40 and I really need a break. Once I return, I shall finish this game, and see what I think about the final ones.
One more thing.. The noises that it makes once you click a Chroma are quite annoying :P
Great game, though! :D

Earl Grey Earl Grey

Awesome!

I just wish it had a better ending.. Not that it is bad or anything, I just thought it was very predictable. Idk about the others, but that's my opinion. :x
Very nice game, though! I like this style of games, and it has great songs, combined with great gameplay. Congratulations. :)
Another thing.. I hate when Rupert stays stucked and you click at somewhere, and he justs keep standing still, so you have to move him out of where he is and THEN click at your original target. Kinda annoying :P

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Greeeeeeat one!

Too bad I'm stuck at 28, haha :P
Gonna try it again later, though.
This game is awesome. Veeery good puzzles, calm music and lot more. I've voted for some frikkin' 5/5 stars. Good job :)

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Ummmm....

The song has fit very very well.. I liked a lot this song :)
The game itself is waaaaaaaaaaay too short, though. The idea and concept is good though, it could have more levels, more difficulty, etc.
Nice one, maybe in the next version of this you could make it longer :D